Wyoming State Board of Nursing (WSBN) will launch a NEW licensing management system on January 28, 2019. The new system is called ORBS, which stands for “Optimal Regulatory Board System.”
ORBS is a confidential and secure, cloud-based system for digital processes, which provides modules for licensing, discipline and education program management. ORBS will reduce operational processes and has seamless integration with other nursing regulatory systems like Nursys and NCLEX Administration.
After January 28, 2019, applicants and licensees/certificate holders will be required to create an online profile from which they can:
- manage their initial and renewal applications
- submit requests to Board Staff
- receive alerts/reminders from Board Staff, and
- check their licensure status.
OF SPECIAL NOTE:
- Paper applications will NOT be accepted after January 11th, 2019, and
- Credit/debit card payment will be the only form of payment accepted through the ORBS System.