The Personal Choice That Makes A Professional Difference
We are Wyoming Nurses working for Wyoming Nurses!
Why join the Wyoming Nurses Association?
WNA is the professional association for all registered nurses in Wyoming – a community of nurses across all specialties and practice settings working to promote the profession of nursing. This community of nurses is working to address the issues that face nursing on a daily basis as well as including issues of importance such as nurse workforce numbers, workplace safety, standards of care, scope of practice, and patient safety. WNA focuses on practice, educational, political, and professional issues that impact registered nurses in Wyoming. WNA does this for you by FOCUSING ON YOU!
Renew your membership:
Already member and want to renew your membership online? click here
WNA has two different levels of membership:
- Wyoming Nurses Association (WNA) and America Nurses Association (ANA) Full Membership
- Wyoming Nurses Association State Only Membership
- America Nurses Association Only Membership
How to Join:
- ONLINE: You will be redirected to ANA’s secured online membership application page. Fill out the form, enter your credit card information and submit it electronically via secure server. If you register online, your registration will be processed and sent to the American Nurses Association.
- BY MAIL: Download and print the the WNA Membership Application. Complete the application and return it to the address on the application.
- WNA/ANA Membership: $280 ($23.83 monthly)
- RN employed full or part time
- New RN Graduate WNA/ANA Membership: $140 ($12.17 monthly)
- New graduates up to six months after graduation
- Senior Retired WNA/ANA Membership: $84 ($7.50 monthly)
- RN who over 62 years of age and retired from employment
- WNA State Only Membership: $185 ($15.92 monthly)