09/26/2018 - 09/27/2018
The WNA Nursing Summit & Convention will be held
September 26-27, 2018 in Sheridan, WY.
This conference follows the theme set by the American Nurses Association of #bedsideandbeyond. As nurses in Wyoming, we strive for excellence in all capacities of #bedsideandbeyond and we challenge those who attend to find what #bedsideandbeyond means to them professionally and personally. We may teach, lead and be at the bedside. We are advocates for our patients and their families, but also for each other to inspire.
The Wyoming Center for Nursing and Wyoming Nurses Association (WNA) invite you to participate in a celebration of leadership and innovation. This year’s conference and annual meeting will take place Wednesday, September 26 and Thursday, September 27, 2018, at the Holiday Inn Sheridan – Convention Center in Sheridan, Wyoming.
Online registration is now closed. If you would like to attend, you can register onsite on Wednesday, Sept. 26 at 5:30 p.m. or Thursday, Sept. 27 at 8:00 a.m. at the Holiday Inn Sheridan hotel foyer. If you have any questions, please contact the WNA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 307.462.2600.
Please click HERE to see the full schedule.
Special Thanks To Our 2018 Conference Sponsors!
Double click on a logo to learn more
• Analyze your place at the bedside regarding hospital culture and politics.
• Discuss the role nurses can play in the health of clients and the community on a local and global level.
• Apply behaviors of nurse leaders that positively impact your health and the health of your patients.
• Find your passion to inspire others, at all levels, to optimize your full potential, while maintaining a focus on accomplishing what #bedsideandbeyond means to you.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
This activity has been approved by the Ohio Nurses Association for 4.0 contact hours. The Ohio Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (OBN-001-91).
In order to obtain a Certificate of Successful Completion for this activity, the learner must complete the following criteria:
• Sign the Verification of Attendance Form at the registration desk
• Attendance of at least 80% of the event
• Complete and submit the online evaluation for each session attended
Online registrations are not available for this event.